We may use your information to send communication related to order updates and offers through SMS and other social media channels
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information, including but not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Health information
- Insurance information
We collect this information when you voluntarily submit it to us through our website, such as when scheduling an appointment, filling out forms, or contacting us.
We may also collect non-personal information, including:
Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Pages viewed
This information is collected to improve the functionality and user experience of our website and for analytics purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and personalize our services
- To schedule appointments
- To respond to inquiries and provide support
- To improve our website and services
- To send you updates, newsletters, or other communications related to our services
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with:
- Healthcare providers within the Hospital who need it to provide you with medical care
- Service providers and business partners who assist in our operations
- When required by law or in response to legal requests
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from children under 13 years old.